The Central Ohio Day of .NET is a joint venture between the Dayton .NET Developers Group, Central Ohio .NET Developers Group, Cincinnati SQL Server Users Group and the Cincinnati .NET Users Group.
Why don’t we get some PowerShell related sessions added to the lineup. They said specifically that they are looking for introductory material on new technologies. If you are not interested in trying for a full session, check out the Open Spaces and start up a conversation about PowerShell.
If you are not sure about what you might want to talk about, how about these suggestions:
- Administering SQL Server with PowerShell
- PowerShell V2 – What’s New?
- Developing PowerShell Friendly Applications (or How To Make the Admins Happy)
- Introduction to PowerShell
- Overview of Developing PowerShell Cmdlets, Providers, and Hosts
- Automating Builds and Deployment with PowerShell (check out the PowerScripting Podcast #56 for ideas there)
It would be great to get some PowerShell Community members there. I’ve submitted a couple of talks, but let’s give their selection committee a good number of PowerShell topics to pick through!Want more great reading? Check out my reading list!